- GENERAL TERMS
- TERMS OF SALE
- INTERNET PAYMENT OPTIONS
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- No minimum order requirement.
- All internet orders must be paid by credit or debit card.
- FOB our warehouse in Los Angeles, California.
- All orders will be shipped via United Parcel Service (unless otherwise indicated).
- All orders include a $30 handling and servicing fee which is invoiced with the shipping charge.
- A 20% merchandise return fee will be charged on all returns (see Returns & Replacements below).
- Return claims must be made within 30 days after receipt of order.
- No returns will be accepted without a Modbook Inc. assigned authorization code.
- All product prices are as listed on the products. Prices are subject to change without notice.
TERMS OF SALE
A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be charged on any and all invoices which have not been paid within 30 days of shipment. When signed by a purchaser, any purchase order entered via ModbookShop.com shall constitute a contract for sale pursuant to the above-referenced terms and the policies set forth on this page. Should the purchaser default in payment, he or she agrees that if the seller commences a lawsuit or employs an attorney to remedy such default, the purchaser shall pay the seller's reasonable attorney's fees and legal expenses. The purchaser shall pay reasonable collection fees if the seller deems it necessary to turn the account over to a professional agency for collection.
- This web store was designed so that customers can easily place their order online. If you have any questions regarding the ordering process or need to speak to a customer service representative, you can call our Customer Service Department at (818) 574-3613 for assistance.
INTERNET PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Customer places order for custom-configured Modbook Pro.
- A $500 deposit will be charged to the customer’s credit card.
- Once the deposit has been processed, customer will receive a Modbook Inc. email confirming receipt of payment.
- 12-days prior to shipment, customer will receive a courtesy notification email confirming shipment date and notification that the balance due will be auto-billed to the credit card on file 10-days prior to shipment.
- 10-days prior to shipment, Modbook Inc. will auto-bill the credit card on file for the remaining balance due and the customer will receive an email confirming payment of the remaining balance with an invoice showing full payment of the order.
- All canceled orders are subject to a merchandise return fee if the order is not canceled 10 days prior to the scheduled shipment date.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders will ship via United Parcel Service (UPS) unless otherwise indicated. The standard delivery time is 1-5 business days via UPS Ground depending on ship-to destination.
Please note that shipping dates provided on the website are estimates only, and are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- There is a 30-day "no questions asked" return policy for all systems purchased through ModbookShop.com. A merchandise return fee of 20% is due on all returns other than for repairs or replacements (for repairs or replacements under warranty, all order for the Modbook Pro are covered by the Modbook Pro's warranty and service plan).
Modbook Pro return policy details:
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Item must be returned in original condition with no damage.
- Customer is responsible for expense of shipping the item back to Modbook Inc.
*The Modbook Pro is an enclosure conversion kit that transforms an original Apple MacBook Pro notebook-style computer into a tablet-style computer. Apple Inc.’s one-year warranty on the MacBook Pro base system is voided by the conversion and replaced with the one-year Modbook Pro Protection Plan, which covers the entire hardware solution, including the base system.